Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brief Relief From the Madness...

Good News... I have finally come across something in this course that I am good at... Our most recent assignment is to devise a group project that encompasses the work we do as Arts Educators...What's even better is that I'm in a group of truly amazing people who are just as passionate about their craft as I am. My group has decided to focus the presentation on the art of Physical Theatre... it just so happens that it touches on all our art fields (theatre, dance and performing art administration). So far the group has come up with some really great ideas of how to present this artform in an innovative as well educational manner to our fellow peers... this project has really got me excited about this class... in a positive way... hopefully all is changing for the best!!!

Until Next Flog,

She

No comments:

Post a Comment