Sunday, December 20, 2009

To Browse or Not to Browse... A Browser

I find I am very set in my ways when comes to using a particular web browser on a regular basis. I have been using internet explorer for as long as I can remember. I like it because it is what I know... I like the fact that the majority of the pages text is set to one side. It's easy for me to see exactly what my options are and proceed accordingly. The font color and text is also pleasing to the eye... well my eye at least. I find I'm not a big fan of safari or firefox for that matter. Everything is all up in your face the minute the browser opens. I guess I find this to be intimidating but like I said I've used internet explorer for so long that I'm so used to it...anything else just seems "wrong".

Until Next Flog,

She

No comments:

Post a Comment